Bonnie & Clyde AutoFlower Nutrients Base Kit
Optimize your autoflower growth with Cronk Nutrients' Bonnie and Clyde Fertilizers! Tailored for autoflowers, Bonnie boosts the vegetative stage, while Clyde enhances flowering. Pair with our CalMag for best results. Simplify your feed schedule with these targeted solutions for lush, thriving plants.
Fertilizers Designed For Autoflowers
Introducing Bonnie and Clyde Autoflower Base Fertilizers by Cronk Nutrients - the perfect solution for your autoflower's growth during the vegetative and flowering stages! Bonnie is designed for the vegetative stage, while Clyde is formulated for flowering, and both contain essential micronutrients.
For optimal growth, we strongly recommend using Cronk Nutrients CalMag in conjunction with Bonnie during the vegetative stage and Clyde during the flowering stage.
Simplify your nutrient regimen with Bonnie and Clyde by Cronk Nutrients. Try them today for healthier and thriving autoflowers!
Safe for All Plant Types & Grow Mediums
At Cronk Nutrients, we pride ourselves on creating fertilizers that are compatible with a wide range of plants and growing mediums.
- Bonnie and Clyde Autoflower Base Nutrients are designed to work together seamlessly, providing the right balance of macronutrients and micronutrients for optimal plant growth and development.
- All Cronk Nutrients'fertilizers are compatible with a wide range of plants, including hemp, vegetables, and flowers, making them a versatile choice for any grower.
- Can be used in different growing mediums, including soil, hydroponics, and coco coir, ensuring that they work equally well in different types of setups.
- You can be confident that you're using high-quality and safe products when you choose Cronk Nutrients fertilizers, which are designed to be effective and compatible with a variety of plants and growing methods.
SHAKE BEFORE USE
We recommend using CalMag during all stages of your plant's life in conjunction with either Bonnie or Clyde. Dilute all fertilizers into water before watering. Follow the instructions on the back of the bottles or our feed guide recommendations on our website to determine the appropriate dosage for your plants. For a more detailed feed schedule CLICK HERE
- Maintain a nutrient solution pH range between 5.8-6.2
- The optimal temperature range of the nutrient solution is 20°C - 24°C (68°F - 75°F)
- If using a drain to waste system, allow 10-20% runoff to decrease potential for salt buildup. If no runoff is planned, reduce the PPM/EC to prevent potential salt buildup.
- If using a recirculating system, maintain water level in the reservoir by adding fresh water and nutrients as needed. Change solution every week.
- If growing in coconut coir-based media or if using reverse osmosis water, add 1-1.5ml of Cronk Nutrient's CalMag 2-0-0 to the nutrient solution recipe.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Cronk Nutrients' online store ships all over Canada and the United States from Canada & the United States. If your country isn't a standard option, please contact us and we can get a shipping quote. We offer free shipping on any order in North America over $125*. We ship via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, Canada Post or from our inventory at either Amazon.ca or Amazon.com.
All orders are processed within 1 -2 business day.
Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting for the courier to pick it up. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Your tracking details will appear once the courier has processed the package. CLICK HERE for more information about our shipping policy.
So far the auto nutrients are awesome the people that work at cronk are just as awesome had a issue with my shipping address they fixed the problem and threw in grow bloom and micro nutrients for free I will be purchasing the other 2 supplements to try the whole thing out
Works great, will continue to use.
This is the first set of nutrients I've seen designed for autoflower cannabis plants. Normally you should cut in half other nutes as they are designed for a different structure of plant. I've heard many people say it works so, I'm game to try and will see how things go for a new set of autoflower I have started. I'll give it try and re-edit the review if it needs that. Cheers
Love this line was easy to follow with great results ☺️🪴🔥